Thursday, July 3, 2008

The sleepless saga continues! However the learning curve is exponential!

The good news..instead of my brain suffering from the spinning and confusing I felt after the first few days, I feel more like my brain synapses are making connections so quickly that it  must look more like a dancing Christmas tree light show in there! As you may notice my blogging is getting spiffier and I am better learning how to teach myself some of this Web 2.0 technology! Robin and Allison have been amazing at clarifying all different levels of my confusion and I even have taught what I learned to others. There is hope! Suggestions and tips are still greatly encouraged!
 I am very enthused about the ability I have had to intertwine visually related experiences into many aspects of technology and our course discussions. I feel like BLAA has gone internationally! Basically, BLAA (Becoming Lifelong Advocates for the Arts) is a group that I was an active officer and co-co-co-founder of at MSU. BLAA is all about educating other educators and the general public about the potential of art in schools & communities, as well as exploring unusual and interesting art making techniques, and seeking out any art that better helps us become better educators. The photo below is of  BLAA officers, minus one, wearing our shirts that we silk screened  using an inexpensive alternative process. Anyways,  we had a photo assignment that you can check out through Robin's blog. Just click on the slide show and look at out images. Try to guess what adjectives we were trying to convey. Her blog does a great job explaining various objectives about our learning from day to day.  

No comments: