Ironically enough, we had a lovely Independence Day celebration in the country in which our founding fathers broke away from so many years ago!
Patty and I interviewed two local city workers in the City Council building today. We talked about how they get water in their home and what they do the in their personal time with their families. We got audio footage that we will be including in our digital stories that are do Monday. I am learning how to use imovie as I make mine. I am looking at how the natural resource, water, is treated differently by people here than what we are use to. The picture below is us with the city workers.
The closest pub to our dorms hosted a 4th of July Celebration for us! They have gotten to know the people from summers past in our MSU program and they really like getting all decked out for us! They made us pizza and chips and had great drink specials! The "spirit mixers," a.ka. bartenders, got dressed up too! It was a fun night of spirits and dancing!
No comments:
Post a Comment